Monday, July 13, 2015

ChaLean Extreme/TurboFire/Piyo Hybrid Schedule

I love Chalene Johnson! Her attitude is so positive and it really feels like she is your own personal cheerleader. But, the best part is that her workout programs are FUN. I enjoy working out with her, it's not something I dread.

So, based on that, I've put together a 12 week schedule that works for ME. It doesn't include all the workouts from all the programs (that would be crazy!) but it's something that I can work into my life and feel good about it. I have 3 boys so life gets a little crazy, I can't spend 2 hours every day working out, I can, however, devote 30-45 minutes to myself to get in a good workout!

Here's the schedule, if you have any questions about it or the workout programs, just let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment