Saturday, July 25, 2015

How To Stay Motivated

I had a friend ask me how I stay motivated to work out. I hadn't really thought about it lately, it's just kind of turned into a habit for me. But, I've set it up that way. I just don't even think about it anymore, I JUST DO IT. It's important to me.

I think the most important thing is finding workouts I enjoy. I'm huge fan of Chalene Johnson and her workouts. TurboFire is my favorite workout, like, ever! Kickboxing mixed with dancing and it's a huge calorie burner!

Be realistic with your goals and celebrate your success. Know that you won't lose 50 pounds in one month. But, celebrate when you do lose weight. It takes a lot of work! And you should be proud.

And lastly, make time to workout. Make it important to you! I feel so much better when I get my workout in and it helps my whole day go better. I've found a great time for me to workout is when my youngest child takes his first nap. It's the first thing I do when I lay him down. Sometimes he gets up before I'm done, but you know what? 20 minutes is better than nothing, it's still putting you one step closer to your goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment