Thursday, July 23, 2015

You're Right

Whether you think you can or can't, you're right! Dreaming big and wanting better for yourself is awesome! But, if you are already telling yourself that it won't happen, you're right, it won't. You have to change your mindset, be positive about it, tell others about it, write it down and DO NOT give up. If you can start something new with a positive attitude and be willing to take the steps to make your dreams come true, you're already halfway there.

In a book I'm reading about setting goals, I found a really great exercise and I challenge you to join me in this and take the first step in achieving your dreams. I think once you break down your goals, they won't be so scary!

Write down some goals that you have right now. For example- spending more time with my family, saving for vacation, getting healthy, having a successful business, lose weight.

Now, from those goals, choose just 3 that are the most important and put those goals in order, number one being the most important.
     1. Spending time with family
     2. Lose weight
     3. Saving for vacation

Now, write down the steps you need to do EVERY day to make that goal a reality. This will be your action plan. 
     1. Spending time with family- I will not use my phone between 6-8 pm. 
     2. Lose weight- I will exercise for 30 minutes 5 times per week, I will drink water instead of sugar filled drinks, I will be conscious of what I put in my body.
     3. Saving for vacation- I will eat out less, I'll pass up my daily Starbucks, I'll put $20 into savings every week.

You can elaborate more, that's just a general idea how you can put this to work for you. Put your action plan where you will see it every day! Every day you will have a reminder as to what you're working towards.

Let me know when you get your action plan done!

No comments:

Post a Comment